Monday, December 7, 2009

Who is the Guest of Mantia

This past November, my friend Mike invited me to a very pricey charity gala in Boston. He had an extra ticket for this $1500 gala. He said that I will be going as a guest of Mantia. I wasnt sure what he meant by it

However, I started to figure it out when I went to sign in and the auction book was labeled Guest of Mantia. It sounded like an island, or a destination, maybe even the name of a race horse. Nope, it was for a event attendee whose guest didnt show. All the while, this has gotten our creativity flowing.

Mike and I both attend a number of charity events for our jobs. Some of these events are awesome, and some arent so good. We thought it would be fun and interesting to review these various charity and fundraising events that we attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment